The 2015 Summer Concert Season Is Here
Community Through Music
“We make live music accessible to all, connect people across cultures, promote appreciation of the arts, and invigorate communities. We do this by producing 50 concerts FREE to the public every summer in each venue for a total of 100!”
Memorial Park, Pasadena85 E. Holly St. Pasadena, CA 91103
Old Pasadena offers more than 7,800 available parking spaces in public and private garages throughout the district, some with free time the first 90 minutes. The closest parking garage is located on Raymond Ave., across the street from the bandshell. Also, there are 300 metered spaces on Raymond Ave.
You can also take the Metro GOLD Line to Memorial Park! For more information on the Metro Gold Line please click here
- Nearest rail stations and bus stops:
- Memorial Park Station on the Metro Gold Line
- Fillmore Station on the Metro Gold Line
- Walnut/Raymond Stop on the 264, 267 Metro Bus Route
- Fair Oaks/Walnut Stop on the 260 Metro Bus Route
Ways To Give
The mission of Levitt Pavilion Pasadena is building community through music, one concert at a time. But we cannot do it without you. Your gift will help enrich thousands of lives and inspire youth by providing people of all ages access to the performing arts, regardless of economic means.
Click For Complete FAQ
- Where is the Levitt Pavilion Pasadena?
The Levitt Pavilion bandhsell is located in Memorial Park in Old Pasadena at 85 E. Holly St. Pasadena, CA 91103.
Do I need a ticket or reservation?
No. All Levitt Pavilion Pasadena summer concerts are ADMISSION-FREE. No tickets or reservations are required.
I have more questions, who can I contact?
Please call the Levitt office at (626) 683-3230, or email email@example.com
- What seating is available?
- Our venue has open lawn seating on the lush grounds of Memorial Park. Seating is on a first come, first served basis. Bench seating is also available, but is primarily reserved for seniors and disabled attendees. You may bring a blanket or low lawn chairs. To ensure visibility for all patrons, please sit towards the back of the lawn if you bring a chair with a tall back.
- Is the venue handicap accessible?
- Yes. There is ramp access to all audience-designated areas. There is bench seating available and an area for wheelchairs. Handicapped permit parking spaces are available in the Memorial Park parking lot off Holly Street next to the Pasadena Senior Center.
- I would like to support the Levitt, how can I get more involved?
- The Levitt Pavilion is always in need of support from donors and volunteers. More information is available under the Get Involved and Opportunities areas of our website.