Merchants of Old Pasadena:
For the last 15 years, the Levitt Pavilion in Memorial Park has played a key role in revitalizing Old Pasadena and creating a more vibrant community for the families that live and work in the Pasadena area. We are also proud to have a direct impact on the businesses of Old Pasadena, contributing to the economic vitality of the area.
As part of our 2017 season, and in partnership with the Old Pasadena Management District, we are dedicating Saturday, August 19th, as “The Levitt Pavilion Celebrates Old Pasadena” night. Our goal is to highlight the many fine merchants in Old Pasadena, and build a stronger connection between our annual audience of 110,000 and the restaurants and stores that make up the Old Pasadena neighborhood.
That night we are presenting Katey Sagal, famous for her role as Peg Bundy in “Married with Children”, and currently starring in the smash TV hit “Sons of Anarchy” and long time singer and song writer, having worked with many industry legends, including Bob Dylan and Bette Midler (http://www.kateysagal.net). We are expecting a big audience, which will garner maximum exposure for the participating merchants.
Benefits for participating merchants:
Building visibility, recognition, and traffic for your business:
- Logo and link on our website event page and sponsor page
- Logo and link in two email blasts promoting the event
- Link in our social media activities promoting the event (Facebook/Twitter)
- Logo on special banner to be displayed at the event
- Opportunity to distribute collateral from our information booth at the event (coupons, special deals, menus, flyers, etc.)
- Stage mentions at the concert by our MC
- For first 10 sponsors, opportunity to have a booth at the concert to engage the audience and distribute swag and materials
Your tax deductible registration of $250 includes your business in the event, and helps the Levitt Pavilion to continue to build community through music. Please join us in making this a memorable event.
Be sure to enter the name of your business in the space provided below, then click “Register Now” – we’ll take care of the rest!
Register online safely and easily via American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and PayPal.
You may also contact Will Bauer at 612-670-1304 to complete registration.