WHAT IS THE FRANKLIN CLUB?
The Franklin Club is made up of friends of Levitt Pavilion Pasadena who love music, their community, and most of all the Summer Season at the Pasadena Pavilion, and want to help us continue to bring high quality concerts to the community, free of charge.
THE NEED: Funding cuts have hurt non-profits in recent years, and particularly this year. Our deficit in funding is approximately $100,000. If we break that down, it means:
$100 given by 1000 people (just 1/3 of our average audience for one concert)
$1000 given by 100 people
We know not everyone can give $1000, or even $100, and we don’t expect that most people can. However, there are those who are able, and who may be motivated to help us keep live music accessible to all
Your $100 donation (i.e. Ben Franklin 🙂 ) will enable us to:
• Continue producing high quality concerts from GRAMMY winners to children’s concerts all summer long
• Enrich the community of Pasadena with a shared experience of music and fellowship under the stars with neighbors, friends, and family
• Invest in the youth of the Pasadena community through our Live Concert Production Internship Program all summer long, building valuable career skills
• continue to reach into the community and build bridges among people of all cultures
THE PERKS (i.e. What you get):
• Exclusive invitations to salon events throughout the year (performances and interviews with artists and music industry luminaries in an intimate setting)
• special seating during the Levitt season
• artist meet and greets prior to certain shows
• exclusive VIP events prior to certain concerts during the season
• a year round community, and a connection with a family of people who care about music, the arts, and the community
DONATE YOUR FRANKLIN!!
CLICK HERETO DOWNLOAD AND FILL OUT THE FORM, AND BECOME A MEMBER OF THE FRANKLIN CLUB IN SUPPORT OF LEVITT PAVILION PASADENA!