Summer Intern Program
At the Levitt Pavilion Pasadena, the opportunity to support young people to explore, develop, and grow individually and as professionals is an important aspect of our mission. We look forward to building a community of interns who can develop relationships with peers, other professionals in the field, and other organizations. We know many of our interns will enter the non-profit arts field in the Greater Los Angeles area and are excited to contribute to our organization.
Click here to apply online for the Levitt Pavilion Pasadena 2016 Summer Intern Program.
You can also apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Internships opportunities are also available at Levitt Pavilion Los Angeles. Please click here for more information and to apply to intern at Levitt LA.
- Do I have to be a student to be an intern?
- Yes, you must be a student currently enrolled to intern with the Levitt Pavilion Pasadena. If you are not a student, you are still eligible to be a volunteer! Just click here to find out more about our volunteer program.
- Can I get class credit?
- Yes! Academic credit can be provided as well as recommendation letters upon successful completion of the internship. Simply talk to your school to see how to get class credit for internships. We will work with you to make sure all the paperwork is taken care of.
- How old do you have to be to intern?
- You must be 16 yrs or older to intern. Those under 18 must have parental consent.
- What days of the week and what hours do interns work?
- Interns work Wednesday – Sunday and are expected to work roughly 15-18 hours per week. If you cannot fulfill 15-18 hours per week, please contact us to discuss what you are able to commit to. We do accept a limited number of interns who can only commit to fewer than 15 hours per week.
- Is this internship paid?
- At this time, internships are unpaid. However, students are eligible for class credit, per the requirements of their educational institution. We encourage our interns to research and apply for grants that can provide stipends for summer interns
- As an intern, can I choose what I want to work on?
- Interns may identify their preferred role (Marketing and Outreach or Event Production) and we will work to accommodate each intern’s preference as best we can. Interns are expected to work in all areas, if needed.