Live Concert Production Summer Intern Program
At the Levitt Pavilion Pasadena, the opportunity to support young people to explore, develop, and grow individually and as professionals is an important aspect of our mission. Our Live Concert Production internship is oriented for those interested in pursuing a career in the music industry, and gives invaluable experience and skills in the field. The majority of our interns go on to jobs in the industry, and many end up working for us!
We look forward to building a community of interns who can develop relationships with peers, other professionals in the field, and other organizations. We know many of our interns will enter the music industry and/or non-profit arts field in the Greater Los Angeles area and are excited to have them contribute their skills to our organization, and grow in their field of interest.
You can also apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do I have to be a student to be an intern?
- Yes, you must be a student currently enrolled to intern with the Levitt Pavilion Pasadena. If you are not a student, you are still eligible to be a volunteer! Just click here to find out more about our volunteer program.
- Can I get class credit?
- Yes! Academic credit can be provided as well as recommendation letters upon successful completion of the internship. Simply talk to your school to see how to get class credit for internships. We will work with you to make sure all the paperwork is taken care of.
- How old do you have to be to intern?
- You must be 16 yrs or older to intern. Those under 18 must have parental consent.
- What days of the week and what hours do interns work?
- Interns work Wednesday – Sunday and are expected to work roughly 15-18 hours per week. If you cannot fulfill 15-18 hours per week, please contact us to discuss what you are able to commit to. We do accept a limited number of interns who can only commit to fewer than 15 hours per week.
- Is this internship paid?
- At this time, internships are unpaid. However, students are eligible for class credit, per the requirements of their educational institution. We encourage our interns to research and apply for grants that can provide stipends for summer interns
- As an intern, can I choose what I want to work on?
- Interns may identify their preferred role (Marketing and Outreach or Event Production) and we will work to accommodate each intern’s preference as best we can. Interns are expected to work in all areas, if needed.